- Excellence of Academic Programs
- Provide excellent academic programs that will foster the School's leadership and competitiveness in Puerto Rico.
- Promote interdisciplinary research to improve the health of the individuals and the community.
- Promote interdisciplinary service activities to improve health of individuals and the community.
- Enhance visibility of the faculty in decision-making bodies and stakeholders locally, nationally or internationally.
- Strengthen School of Pharmacy units that serve the internal and external community.
- Promote the effective and efficient use of technology to support teaching-learning, research, and administrative processes.
- Provide the fiscal, human, physical and technological resources necessary for the development of the academic programs.
- Organizational Culture
- Transform the organizational culture in order to foster an environment where faculty, students and support staff feel committed to attaining the School of Pharmacy vision, mission and values.
- Global Impact
- Strengthen collaborations with other schools of pharmacy and organizations at a national and international level.
- External Stakeholders
- Integrate the views of stakeholders from diverse perspectives and experiences in order to improve the academic program effectiveness.
Summary of the Strategic Goals